GEL TRIAL KIT
Would you like to try our products, but not ready to make a big investment? This kit will allow you plenty of product to do a couple of new sets, or a few fills.
- 5gm each Clear, Pink, White, and Fufu Pink Gel
- 30ml Gel Cleanse
- 11 Premium Forms
- Prep 7ml
- Primer 7ml
PLEASE NOTE: This kit cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Dangerous Goods - Air Shipments - additional shipping fees may apply to this item.
- Have your client thoroughly wash & dry their hands. This will help remove any oils, lotions, etc. Lightly push back the proximal fold with our Ugly Duckling Cuticle Tool or C-Curve Tool.
- Etch the nail plate with our Ugly Duckling Medium grit Zebra File. If you prefer using an e-file, our Medium grit Arbor Sanding Bands work great!
- Remove all dust. Do not use a cleanser.
- Apply Ugly Duckling Prep to all 10 nails.
- Apply Ugly Duckling Primer to all 10 nails.
- Apply Ugly Duckling Premium Fit Tips or use your choice of Ugly Duckling forms.
- Brush on a thin layer of Build-A-Base Clear, Natural Base or Clear Sculpting Gel and cure for 60 seconds in your Ugly Duckling LED Gel Lamp. This will act as an additional bonding layer for your gel enhancements.
- Sculpt your nail(s). You may choose to do all 4 nails and cure, or you may apply 1 nail at a time and alternate hands, flash-curing (5-10 second cure) in between. If you are flash-curing, you will need to do a final cure after each layer is applied. Your final cure is 60-90 seconds in the Ugly Duckling LED Gel Lamp depending on the gel color and thickness. If the gel is undercured, you may experience lifting or breakage and you may also run the risk of exposure to uncured product which can eventually lead to contact dermatitis.
- Remove the inhibition layer with Gel Cleanse. File and finish with your choice of Ugly Duckling Tacky Top, Matte or No Wipe Top Coat. Top Coat can be apploed right over the finish filed, dust-free enhancement. If you choose to finish with our Ugly Duckling Gel Polish or Color Gel, you will need to finish file with our Ugly Duckling Medium grit Zebra file or a Medium grit Arbor Sanding Band if you use an e-file.
Q: I notice my nails lift sometimes when using Fufu. Is there something I can do to help this?
A: Its always suggested to apply a thin layer of clear sculpting gel or Build-A-Base in Clear to the nail and fully curing (60 seconds in the UD LED Gel Lamp) prior to using Fufu, White or Pink or any other pigmented gel. This helps with added adhesion as the Sculpting Gel will bond to the exisiting thin layer of clear Natural Base or Build-A-Base.
We Also Recommend
Gel Trial Kit
I love love your product. I wanted to do a baby boomer with the fufu but I needed to buy one of your ombre brushes. Overall they are so great to work with and super long-lasting.