Ugly Duckling acrylic powder was designed by nail techs, for nail techs. When you combine our Premium powders and liquids, we're confident you will love your job more than you already do! No need to over work this product - relax and let it do the work for you! Our Premium Acrylic system won NAILPRO Reader's Choice 2021 & 2022 for Best Acrylic System!
- Superior control
- Expert workability
- Creamy, smooth application
- Easy to file
- Excellent strength & bonding
CLEAR - Ugly Duckling super strong Premium Clear Powder is crystal clear - no bubbles. Use to lay down before your colors to avoid staining the natural nail, cap your art, or create a full sculpt.
PINK - Ugly Duckling Premium Pink Powder has enough pigment that you won't question if it is clear, yet it is still fully translucent. Beautiful for French, fades, or full sculpt.
FUFU - Ugly Duckling Fufu Pink Powder will cover any imperfections, build a false free edge, or just enjoy a full sculpt(applying a thin layer of clear first, for strong adhesion). Designed to complement any complexion!
WHITE - Ugly Duckling White Powder creates a beautiful crisp French that will not discolor.
MILKY WHITE - Ugly Duckling Milky White Powder is perfectly delicate, milky white shade for a softer French, Ombre or full color nail.
- Have your client thoroughly wash & dry their hands. Lightly push back the proximal fold with our Ugly Duckling Cuticle Tool or C-Curve Tool.
- Gently Etch the nail plate with our Ugly Duckling Medium Zebra File. If you prefer using our e-file, a Medium Arbor Sanding Band works great!
- Remove all dust. Do not use a cleanser that contains oil.
- Apply Ugly Duckling Prep to all 10 nails.
- Apply Ugly Duckling Primer to all 10 nails. (If you are applying Premium Fit Tips: apply Primer after applying the tips.)
- Apply Ugly Duckling Premium Fit Tips or Forms.
- Using your favorite Ugly Duckling Acrylic Brush, Premium Liquid and Premium Acrylic Powder pick up a pearl of product. Apply the 1st pearl at the natural free edge. Begin to press out the product ensuring the natural nail (or tip) is covered from side wall to side wall.
- Apply the 2nd pearl at the cuticle area. Do not build your apex at this point, ensuring that the first 2 pearls are set for a perfect pinch. Tilting the client's finger downward when applying the cuticle pearl will help pull the product towards the stress area. This will aid in building your apex, as well as prevent flooding of the cuticle area.
- Once the acrylic turns from shiny to matte, use the Ugly Duckling C-Curve Tool to begin gently pinching the acrylic. Be sure to hold the C-Curve Tool parallel with the natural nail, focusing the pressure on the widest part of the nail: the stress area.
- Remove the form (if you're not using Tips) and continue to pinch using the Crystal C-Curve Rods to form a uniform c-curve. Hold the pinch until the nail has set. Sculpt your apex.
- Finish file the nail with an Ugly Duckling Coarse or Medium grit Zebra File. If you prefer an e-file, a Medium grit arbor sanding band works great!
- Buff the nail with an Ugly Duckling Coarse or Medium Buffer and remove all traces of dust with a dust brush, or have your client wash their hands thoroughly.
- Finish the nail with Ugly Duckling Gel Polish, or seal it with your choice of Tacky Top, No Wipe or Matte Top Coat.
Love The Products
The products look like good quality products super excited to try them out! I watched YouTube videos of the lady using these products and I needed to try them out, will keep you updated on how it goes!!
Best acrylic in the market!!! 10/10
I have tried many acrylics an I always come back to this one. It’s such a smooth application. This is now the only acrylic I use on my clients an none of them have ever complained. It’s very strong and give your fabulous nails! Fufu is my go to color, but the white is amazing as well. If you have not tried this acrylic yet then you’re missing out!!
Love the packageing
Great product, great results, awesome packageing. Love the square jar for less tension on my hands. Beautiful crystal themed display of the product. :) Definitely need more to my collection.
One of the best
Quality products I love them
Easy, strong, reliable
**** duckling acrylic is one of the easiest to use on the industry. The ease of application is usable for a beginner all the way to a master technician. You then also have the strength, hands down the strength comes from the quality that is put into all of their products. ***** To a reliable product that you can always depend on.