Our Brush Cleaner is designed for those times when you just don't quite get all of your acrylic out of your brush in time. For tips on how to make your acrylic brush last longer, visit our Procedures page http://uglyducklingnails.com/pages/brushes
- Designed for "deep cleaning" of Acrylic Brushes
- Not for use with Gel, Acrygel or Art Brushes
This product cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
**Dangerous Goods - Air Shipments - additional shipping fees may apply to this item.
- Take a large clothes peg or stationary clamp and suspend your brush in a jar with the Brush Cleaner to slightly under the ferrule (metal part). Be sure the brush is properly suspended so that the bristles hang freely and are not bending at the bottom or side of the container.
- After soaking, genty wipe your brush thoroughly on a paper towel, being sure to stroke in the direction of the hair.
- Wash with a mild shampoo and conditoner in warm water. Rinse well and clean thoroughly in liquid monomer before using.
TIP: Be sure to thoroughly clean your brush after soaking in Brush Cleaner. Residual Brush Cleaner may cause product to discolor.
brush cleaner, and packaging
The brush cleaner is amazing, but when I ordered it, I got half the bottle of what I was supposed to get. I sent an email into the company and didn’t get any response. I’m disappointed.