We are extremely happy with our new model and we know you will be too!
- 36 W UV/LED Lamp
- 365nm - 405nm
- 30, 60, 90 low heat and a "stay on option"
- Stay on option great for doing tips (max of 5 mins before turning off to save battery life)
- 81 strategically placed LEDs for optimal curing
- Higher quality LEDs
- Removable metal base
- Sensor activated
- Muted sensor option
- Cures both UV/LED
- Battery usage: 140-150 min or 200mins on the low heat setting (90second)
- Low heat option is for those with sensitive or damaged nail plates
- Pedicure option: Small stands fold down to help lift the unit
- Soft matte finish
- Clean with 70% Isoproyl Alcohol ONLY
- 1-year limited warranty
- CLEANING: Clean your LED Lamp with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol ONLY. Gently wipe down the unit with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and avoid wiping over buttons & LED display screen to avoid any potential damage. Avoid the use of acetone or disinfectants.
- To avoid risk of fire, please always unplug your electrical units when not in use.
- Please inspect you lamp weekly to be sure there is no gel on the bulbs, which will inhibit curing. Despite popular belief, LED lamps do not last a lifetime. With full time use, the expectancy is 1 1/2 - 2 years.